How to Plan a Summer Day Camp
Barry Kipnes is a veteran coach and author who has a wealth of experience when it comes to coaching youth sports. Barry played sports as a child and went on to coach high school sports for over three decades. He now runs the Kipnes Family Publishing Company, which handles publications related to youth sports.
Coaches end up taking on a variety of roles, including summer program planner. Planning a summer program can be a very overwhelming task for a coach, and Barry completely understands that. He took some time to discuss how to efficiently and successfully run a sports-related summer day camp.
Click on the play button below to learn:
• The various reasons why a summer day camp is being put on.
• Why the most important part of planning a summer day camp is attracting campers.
• Why Barry doesn't think highschoolers are the best choice for staffing a day camp.
• What you should look at regarding your summer camp's site.
• The many different factors of a summer camp's budget.
Unlock The Secrets Of Coaching Success
Download This FREE 39-Page Coaching Manifesto Today... And Discover How To Eliminate Your Coaching Stress... And Get More Satisfaction (And Success) With Your Team!
Download The FREE 39-Page Coaching Manifesto!
Simply enter your name, email address and the sport you coach in the boxes below, then click on the “Access The Manifesto Now!” button.
We value your privacy and would never spam you