Coaching Is About More Than Teaching A Sport
Jennifer Tuscano has been involved in sports since she was a child. She is currently the Assistant Director of Academic Support Services for Student Athletes at the University of Pittsburgh. Her many years being involved in student and youth sports has given her a great understanding of what makes a coach successful and how involved coaches should be in their athletes' academics.
A coach's role is much more than just teaching a group of student athletes about a particular sport. Coaches also teach their student athletes life lessons that will follow them throughout their lives.
Click on the play button to learn:
• How coaches affect their athletes when it comes to preparation for life after sports
• How coaches that aren't "easy-going" are helping to prepare their athletes for life
• About the various life lessons that coaches are teaching their athletes
• Why playing as much as you can at younger ages is so important
• How an athlete can't be successful without his or her team and parents
Unlock The Secrets Of Coaching Success
Download This FREE 39-Page Coaching Manifesto Today... And Discover How To Eliminate Your Coaching Stress... And Get More Satisfaction (And Success) With Your Team!
Download The FREE 39-Page Coaching Manifesto!
Simply enter your name, email address and the sport you coach in the boxes below, then click on the “Access The Manifesto Now!” button.
We value your privacy and would never spam you