Dramatically Improve Your Athletes' Endurance
with Just 7-Minutes of High-Intensity Interval Training!
In youth athletics, endurance matters.
The team with the most energy towards the end of a game usually wins.
Lots of youth athletes look AMAZING in the first half of a game, and then things start to fall apart after half time.
They get tired.
And tired teams usually don’t play their best.
If you want to ensure your team comes out fresh in the second half, you need to start doing HIIT.
HIIT= High Intensity Interval Training
High-Intensity Interval Training describes any workout that alternates between intense bursts of activity and fixed periods of less-intense activity.
Here’s why this is our new favorite way to train youth athletes:
- It’s Efficient: In fact, our HIIT circuits take just 7 minutes, but your athletes will achieve MORE in 7 minutes than they would running for half an hour.
- It Improves Cardio Like Nothing Else: Most youth athletes aren’t used to pushing into the anaerobic zone (where it’s actually hard to get out a sentence because you are breathing so hard). But it’s that anaerobic zone that offers amazing results. One 2006 study found that after 8 weeks of doing HIIT workouts, subjects could bicycle twice as long as they could before the study, while maintaining the same pace.
- It’s Fun: There are lots of exercises you can use for a HIIT circuit, but we’ve designed ours to be fun for kids. All of our HIIT exercises involve a sports ball (you can use a soccer ball, basketball, volleyball, or medicine ball).
If you can spare just 7 minutes of practice time, we have proven HIIT workouts that will make your entire team more fit:
The secret to fitting in valuable high-intensity interval training into your practices is efficiency.
We feel that our "Stations Model" is highly effective for youth athletes & coaches.
Here’s the big picture: Each workout consists of 7 exercise stations, the kids rotate from station to station every 60 seconds for 7 minutes straight.
Here are the tools that make this easy for you:
Print out the 7 Exercise Posters that correspond to the workout you selected.
The posters print right from your home or office printer on standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
Post the exercise posters around your space (gym or field) to make 7 separate “HIIT Stations".
If using with a team, divide your team up so that athletes are spread out along all 7 stations.
If you are working with only 1 athlete, simply have them start at the first exercise and work their way through the exercises in order.
Go around and give a quick demonstration of each drill.
Explain that the athletes are going to be at each station for exactly 1 minute each, and are required to hustle to the next station each time your whistle is blown.
On your whistle, the Speed & Agility Workout begins. Have a stopwatch handy and blow your whistle every minute to indicate when athletes move to next station.
After 7 minutes, you are DONE!
Give your athletes a little extra boost with a "Homework Workout". These 6 printable one-page workouts provide a HIIT Circuit cheat sheet for kids to reference at home.
Here are a handful of ways you can use these workouts:
- Do you have an athlete that’s lacking in the cardio fitness department? Assign them a homework workout to perform outside of practice.
- Did your team seem tired at the last game? Assign the entire team some “homework” to complete the homework workout and have their parents initial the back indicating that they did it.
- If parents approach you looking for ways they can help their child at home, provide a HIIT workout plan they can easily complete at home!
Just like the workouts and printable posters- print as many as you need, year after year!
Our Promise to You:
We are so sure that you will love the Print & Post Ball HIIT Circuits that we are offering an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with the workouts, all you have to do is notify us within 60 days of your date of purchase and we will refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!
That’s TWO FULL MONTHS to put these fun turn-key workouts to the test!