Increase social comfort, learn names, improve verbal and non-verbal communication
8 or more
Gather the group in a designated area and explain the game's rules. The game involves players evolving through different stages, going from egg, to chicken, to dinosaur to rock star to superhero.
Each stage has a corresponding action that players must demonstrate.
Players will play Rock Paper Scissors to determine who will advance to the next stage and who will regress to the previous stage. Players can only play Rock Paper Scissors with someone in the same stage of evolution, encouraging players to interact with a diverse group.
1. All players start as eggs.
2. Players pair up and play Rock Paper Scissors.
3. The winner evolves to the next stage, and the loser regresses to the previous stage. If the player is already an egg, they remain an egg.
4. Players pair up again with someone in the same stage of evolution.
5. The game ends when all players reach the superhero stage or when the time limit is up.
To speed up the game, allow players who lose Rock Paper Scissors to remain at their current stage.
Download 30 Print and Go PE Lesson Plans for Kindergarten to 8th Grade!
Each lesson plan comes on a printable 1-page template. Including learning objectives, equipment lists, safety considerations, academic standards, modifications and review questions.
No stress. No prep. Just print and head right to class!
FREE LIMITED TIME BONUS: 101 "Copy & Paste" PE Report Card Comments for Teachers
5 FREE PHYS ED POSTERS FOR YOUR CLASSROOM OR GYM!
© Copyright American Coaching Academy. All Rights Reserved